Paper Quilling Wall Clocks
Posted By : Hitesh Kanwar | On : 06 July 2014 | Comments : 8 Comments
Recently, I have gotten obsessed with handmade wall clocks. I think they make very good gifts for all occasions. I am sharing the pictures of the projects which I did with my two students. The quilling design, quilled flowers, layout and style is similar, yet the types of leaves, colour combination and butterflies are different. You can watch this video to see how to do quilling and use quilling tools.
I have made 3-D layered quilled flowers, leaves and quilled swirls and fringed flowers. The background has been distressed with coordinating colors. On the purple piece, we have used stencils to create the background whereas on the pink piece, the edges have been stamped. For the sides, I have used Martha Stewart deep edge punches - Scroll Heart and Deco Tassel. In the end, I like to spray the Ranger Perfect Pearl Mist as gives a very subtle glow.
- Paper Quilling Strips - 3mm
- Butterfly Die - Large Exotic Butterfly by Cheery Lynn
- MDF Clock Dial
- Clock Hands
- Quilling Fringer for Fringed Flowers (You can watch a video here on how to use a Quilling Fringer)
- Martha Steward Edgar Punches (Deco Tassel and Scroll Heart)
- Quilling Tools - Quilled Creations Slotted Tool, Quilled Creations Circle Template Board, Quilled Creations Tweezers, Quilled Creations Fine Tip Glue Applicator and Quilled Creations Scissors.
- Assorted Distress Inks applied with Distress Ink Blending Tool.
- Leafy Vines Stamp by Hero Arts.
- Self Adhisive Pearls
- Perfect Pearl Mist
I hope you liked these quilling wall clocks. Your comments and feedback are always welcome.
Blog Tags : Paper Quilling , Paper Quilling Tutorial , Quilling Material ,